Due to the current coronavirus concerns, we have implemented reduced onsite staffing. Therefore, we will not be able to process Memorial Roll and Distinguished Service Award orders until further notice.
The Memorial Roll, established in 1919, is a way to honor deceased friends and loved ones. A certificate is issued in the name of the person memorialized and is often presented to a family member or displayed in the church. Churches or individuals may place as many names on the Memorial Roll as they desire, and those memorialized need not be members of the church.
The cost of placing someone on the Memorial Roll is USD$75. You will receive a certificate that fits into a standard 8"x10" frame. Duplicates of the certificate are $25 each.
A Children's version is available, too.
To order a Memorial Roll:
1. Order Online
• Use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
• Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
2. Order by Mail
• Print the Memorial Roll order form
• Fill out the order form.
• Fill out a church remittance form
• Send the order form, remittance form, and a check for $75 to your regional office.
• Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Need assistance? Contact Darryl at 913-577-2973 or email@example.com.