CAMPUS/SITE COORDINATORS – A coordinator can be assigned to a particular campus. This gives this person access to administer admissions and academics for individuals on the campus to which they are assigned. This is especially useful in multi-campus schools.
• Custom admissions tracks helps you keep track of requirements for different types of prospective students
• Application information – including campus they wish to attend
• Educational History
• Admittance/Decision Information – including reason they were denied or which other school they chose to attend
• Home Church
• Family Relationships
• Employer or Other Related Organizations
• Contact History
• Change Log
• Denomination and District
• Contact Information
• Who works there
• Who attends there
• Other Notes
• Who attended there
Person database (shared by all)
Other administrative tools
• Schedule and Registration (also available by degree audit, by class period, or by cohort)
• Which campuses they take classes at
• Transfers and Waiver Tracking
• GPA Calculator
• Academic Standing and Honors
• Degrees - Major/Minor and Degree Audit
• Custom Transcript Creation
• Degree Candidacy
• Which campuses they teach classes at
• General information about the course including catalog years, credits, and department
• Requisites (Pre-requisites and Co-requisites)
• Cross Listed Courses
• When has this course been offered
• General information about classes, including campus, delivery, and additional fees
• Multiple instructors
• Attendance tracking
• Final exam scheduling
• Grading – Midterm and Final Grades (instructor grade and official grade)
• Class evaluations
• Syllabus uploading
• Graduation moves students to alumni status.
• Other degree information, not included from student, such as degrees from other schools, honorary degrees, or non-graduates
• Personal Information
• Family relationships Current church and/or church positions
• Current employer or other related organizations
Person contact database (shared by all)
• Colleges and departments/divisions
• College years and terms – flexible term structure
• Degrees, majors, and minors
• Buildings and rooms
• Standard Class Schedules
• Graduation Tracking
• Grade Scales - Flexible grading scale options available (Letters, Percent, Letters and Percent, GPA Low to High or High to Low), as well different grade scales for different degree programs or colleges.
• Customize forms and external links to share with students.
• Class evaluation creation/analysis
• Merge tools available to combine duplicate records.
• Custom degree tracks
• Transfer record tracking reduces time needed to investigate potential transfer credit.
• Academic Standing and Graduation Honors calculations
HUMAN RESOURCES AREA
• Instructor Classes
• Emergency Contact Information
• Training History
• Employee Custom ID fields allows tracking of various employment, tax, or government numbers.
• Custom instructor compensation schedule and standard salary tracking
STUDENT ACCOUNT AREA
• Billable items
• Transactions (per term or complete list)
• Generate Charges – Manually or Calculated
• Payment Contract
• Current Class Schedule and Class History
Organization contact database
• Generate charges by term or by student
• Aging List
• Post transactions to QuickBooks
Cashier - allow your cashier to add charges to a student’s account, accept payments, and print receipts.
• Custom billing structures, including the potential for billing for health insurance, dorms, vehicles, meal plans, classes, lab fees, and other fees.
• Student billing integrates directly with registrar’s office for more accurate billing.
• Student account information also available on student portal.
STUDENT LIFE AREA
• Chapel Schedule and Attendance
• Health - Insurance, Activity, and Requirements
• Extra-curricular Activities
• Student Schedule
• Custom health requirements helps you keep track of requirements for different types of students (immunizations, physicals, etc.)
• Messages can be created for display on staff, student, or faculty portals. Useful for upcoming system outages, school closings, etc.
• In addition to the standard help files provided, each school can create their own help files to explain their procedures, and they will display on the help page as well.
• Multiple language capability
• Conversion tools to assist in the transition from another system.
• User management tool allows you to change password, set permissions, and see last login date/time.
• Role based permissions allow you to customize create, read, update, and delete permissions for each area of the staff portal.
• Customize data in most selection boxes throughout the site to work with your schools processes.
External integration with Quickbooks, Moodle, Canvas, Active Directory, OpenLDAP, and OPALs library software.