APNTS seeks new president
Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary is currently accepting applications for the position of APNTS president in Manila, Philippines.
The school is looking for a candidate with the following credentials:
• Must be an ordained minister in the Church of the Nazarene
• Must be a strategic thinker capable of implementing the Board of Trustees’ vision to turn APNTS into a multi-campus extended school
• Must utilize various delivery models to enable extension centers to thrive
• Must have a heart for missions and demonstrated missional effectiveness to establish connection with the students in their places of ministry
• Must be a self-assured, transformational pastoral leader who is comfortable with risk-taking
• Must be able to create positive ethos
• Must have a proven track record and conceptualization of the place of grace in leadership
The term of office will be via a renewable contract, four years in duration, subject to a favorable review every second full year.
Letters of application and curriculum vitae should be submitted by 31 July 2019. For information on the requirements for this position, click here.