About Global Nazarene Publications
Global Nazarene Publications is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, publishing non-English books around the world and English books for distribution outside of North America since 1986. It works alongside regional structures and imprints around the world to produce books in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition for the Evangelical Church globally and for the Church of the Nazarene specifically.
GNP is owned and operated by The Church of the Nazarene, Inc. As such…
OUR VISION is that every Nazarene church, ministry, and institution will have access to the literature it needs to accomplish its mission.
OUR MISSION is to glorify God by assisting the regions and ministries of the Church of the Nazarene to produce the literature they need to make Christlike disciples in the nations.
OUR FOCUS is on publications in the areas of Nazarene identity, discipleship, and pastoral formation.
We work alongside various imprints and publication interests around the world, including:
- Casa Nazarena de Publicaciones (Spanish)
- NazaLivros Publicações (Brazillian Portuguese)
- Literatura Nazarena Portuguesa (European Portuguese)
- Editions Foi et Sainteté (French)
- Mesoamerica Regional Publications (Spanish, English, French, Dutch)
- Victory Books (Tok Pisin)
- Africa Nazarene Publications (17 languages)
- Publicaciones SAM (Spanish, Portuguese)
- Hagios Press (Thai)
Global Nazarene Publications is active in 70 languages and 162 world areas and is a founding partner of the Wesleyan-Holiness Digital Library (WHDL.org).
Global Nazarene Publications was known previously as Publications International (1986-1997) and World Mission Literature (1997-2010).
GNP produces both original and translated works. Our successful partnerships for translation include such publishers as:
- The Foundry Publishing/Beacon Hill Press of Kansas City/WordAction Publications
- InterVarsity Press
Thai - Frameworks
French - Worship, Wonder, and Way
Portuguese - Worship: Old and New
Russian - Reflecting the Divine Image
Albanian - Preaching
Spanish - El Sendero de la Verdad