Who We Are
Joe and Cheryl Young and their children serve as Global Servants with the Church of the Nazarene in Timor-Leste.
How We Serve
We are excited to serve in these ways:
- Spiritual Development
- Church/District Development
- Community Development
- Leadership Development
Our greatest hope is to help the people of Timor-Leste become fully-devoted followers of Christ. As specialized assignment Global Servants with the Church of the Nazarene, we raise the majority of our personal and minstry expenses. Continuing to make Christlike disciples in the nations is possible through your generous financial and prayer support. Will you partner with us?
How You Can Help
- Pray for our family and ministry.
- Support us financially through a monthly commitment or one-time gift.
- Follow our ministry journey on our website and social media
- Send us notes of encouragement through mail, email, and social networking.
- Schedule us to share about global ministry at your church or event.
For More Information:
Email us at:
Visit our website:
If you want to give, you can make a donation by pressing the "Make a Donation" button.
You can mail in financial support too. Make checks payable to:
GLobal Treasury Services
PO Box 843116
Kansas City, MO 64184
Earmark: Joe Young, deputation
Thank you for your support!