USA/Canada is comprised of more than 5,000 interconnected local churches, organized into 80 districts. These congregations and districts are led by deeply dedicated Christians who are committed to Jesus Christ and His transformational message of hope and holiness.
The region exists to support and fulfill the mission of the Church of the Nazarene — to make Christlike disciples in the nations. To this end, regional leaders have mutually agreed on five strategic priorities.
- Intentional Leadership Development – Recognize, develop, train, and release passionate leaders with a Wesleyan-Arminian focus.
- Vibrant Church Renewal – Help each local church discover new missional life.
- Clear and Coherent Theological Identity – Facilitate communication and collaboration between the denomination’s Global Ministry Center, educational regions, educational institutions, ministers, and laity through print and electronic media, civil conversation, and clear preaching.
- Passionate Missional Outreach – Release and encourage our people to embrace with open arms and hearts both the needy and the new people groups among us.
- Multi-faceted New Church Development – Foster an environment and enthusiasm for starting new churches through districts and local churches.