Mission: STAR Quest -
Supplying Totally Awesome Resources to Christian Schools and Child Development Centers
October 1, 2010 – September 30, 2011
Children’s Ministries International is excited to announce the 2010-2011 Kids Reaching Kids Mission Offering Project, Mission: STAR Quest—Supplying Totally Awesome Resources for Christian Schools and Children Development Centers (CDCs).
Christian Schools and CDCs are vital parts of the discipling process of children around the world. This offering will raise funds to supply Christian schools and CDCs with essential resources to help them better serve the children who attend.
Children’s Ministries International encourages you to join us in helping to supply these essential resources. Some examples of these resources include:
• School supplies – Funds will be used to provide Christian schools and CDCs with basic school supplies that might include pens, pencils, paper, and glue.Discipleship tools
• School buildings – Funds will be used to build new or improve current structures for Christian schools and CDCs.
• Educational books and curriculum – Children will have availability to quality educational text books and curriculum essential to their education.
• Technology – Computers and other technological equipment to help enhance the education to children in Christian schools may be supplied.
– Providing children with a strong biblical education is a central component of Christian schools. Discipleship tools, like the Bible Studies for Children published through KidzFirst Publishing, can be used in many areas of the world. Bible Studies for Children in 1 & 2 Samuel and Matthew have been translated into Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and French.Where to get your promotional pieces for Mission: STAR Quest?
Each 2011 WordAction VBS, Mission To MARS: Meet A Risen Savior, complete kit includes a Kids Reaching Kids promotional packet. If you need additional promotional pieces, contact Children’s Ministries International at email@example.com
. Mission: STAR Quest Promotional DownloadsMission: STAR Quest Promo Video Mission: STAR Quest Electronic PosterWhere do we send our Mission Project Offering?
Send your check or money order in the amount of your offering to:
General Treasurer Services
PO Box 843116
Kansas City, MO 64184
National Board – COTN, Mission Offering Project
20 Regan Road, Suite 9
Brampton, ON L7A 1C3
Please make check payable to COTN, Canada
In the memo section of your check, write "Mission: STAR Quest." Please include the following information with the check:
• Your Name
• Church Name
• Church Number
• Zip code
This is an approved 10 percent special offering for local churches.Click here
for downloadable form.