These files are the forms that are used by Local Churches in preparation for District Assembly. They are available two ways-
- Individually - by clicking one of the links at the end of each title.
- Group - download the whole group in one zip file by clicking below.
⇒ Download Local Forms Bundle
These forms are in either Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word format. You will need one of these programs. If you are going to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, the Reader and updates are free to download from www.adobe.com
. You will need at least version 8 of Adobe Acrobat Reader
. To view new formats like .docx in older versions of Microsoft Word, install the compatibility pack
You will be able to fill out the forms on the computer and print them from Adobe. You will not be able to save the files in Adobe. You will only be able to print the form. (You must use the action buttons ["Print"] if they appear at the top of the page to print Adobe forms). Please proof the form before you close the file. If you choose to use the Word format you will be able to fill in, print, and save these files. But please remember to change the name of the file or you will lose the original form. Once saved, these may be attached to an email to send. Please send all forms to you district secretary or district office, according to the specific instructions of your own district.
Navigation in the forms:
• Use the tab key or mouse to move from one field to another. (Adobe/Word)
• Please click in the Yes/No, Male/Female etc. check boxes. (Adobe/Word)
• Only Print by using the “action” buttons on the top of the page (Adobe only)
• There are currently lines in case someone wishes to fill out the form by hand. Once you type in the form, the lines go away. (Word only)
• Remember to save your files under a different name, i.e. JDoe-minapp09. If you do not do this, your original form will now always be a copy of one particular minister's information. (Word only)
• The applications, ordination/recognition questionnaire, certificate of election and recommendation forms must be signed. DO NOT type your name on the Signature line. (Adobe/Word)
If you run into problems with the downloads, please contact the Help Desk at 1-913-577-0500 ext. 2999.
Please direct all other questions to the District Records Liason at 1-913-577-0609.