The Resource Institute for International Education (RIIE) is a dynamic consortium of institutions and agencies of the Church of the Nazarene established to envision the future of Nazarene education; and, to facilitate and/or coordinate diverse educational resources of the denomination in response to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Serve as a roundtable for reporting educational projects, a clearinghouse for educational ideas, and a strategic think-tank for establishing educational priorities.
• Function as a cooperative body, capable of agile response and flexible configuration for the purpose of developing collaborative, efficient solutions to educational needs.
• Engage high-level, cross-agency conversations regarding education and mission that recognizes the unique mission of each department and their resources, mandate, etc.
• Cooperative venture, where individual agencies identify, develop and share resources by agreement.
• Serve as a model for comparable regional RIIEs that may emerge in other regions of the world.